Purpose of position
As a Global Sales Operations Manager, you will ensure that the group’s sales processes are the most efficient. You will identify, evaluate, design, measure and monitor the company’s sales workflows. The position also includes working collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of sales processes. You will proactively solve process-related challenges and bring innovation and automation into sales processes.
- Define, map and roll out sales processes, including users communication and training.
- Keep process documentation continuously up to date
- Monitor existing sales processes to identify improvements and automation potential, working very closely with the CRM administrators team (salesforce.com)
- Facilitate and run workshops involving business users to gather process requirements
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a related field
- Proven experience in business administration/business process management
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience in leading meetings & workshops is a plus
- Exceptional determination, self-motivation and proactivity
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- Capable to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to collaborate with different personalities of all hierarchy level, team player
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale and affilinet, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, 1,000 employees, 100,000 contributing publishers and 13,000 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €13.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €607 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
If you are interested in joining Awin please apply (and don’t forget to state your salary expectations and your earliest start date) through our website at: https://www.awin.com/gb/careers