Purpose of position
In this position you will develop and maintain high performance applications. These applications are access several 100 million times per day.
You will also develop in a cloud environment. Your responsibilities include providing innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to meet technical objectives and timing.
- Develop high-quality software (including features, performance, testing, documentation etc.) for various applications
- Work as part of the team to implement new software projects, improve database systems
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies, software tools to management
Skills & Expertise
- Profound knowledge in Java (8 is preferred)
- Experience with java enterprise level frameworks (like Spring, JPA)
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Working knowledge of Linux command line and Docker
- Experienced in development using Agile processes like, Scrum and Kanban
- Comfortable with continuous deployment and automation tools and able to identify tasks which require automation
- High awareness for software quality, passion for clean and maintainable code
- Advanced skills in common testing frameworks and a test-driven working attitude
- Working proficiency in English
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or physics
- or working experiences
- Comfortable with distributed version control systems like Git
- Eager to learn new technologies and approaches to solve problems
- Experience with BigData frameworks (Hadoop, Apache Spark)
- Practical experience in PHP
Part of the Axel Springer family, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale and affilinet, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, 1,000 employees, 100,000 contributing publishers and 13,000 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €13.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €607 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
If you are interested in joining Awin please apply (and don’t forget to state your salary expectations and your earliest start date) through our website at: https://www.awin.com/gb/careers