Purpose of position
This is the perfect position to get in explore and build experience in the marketing field with a focus on design. The working student in design is responsible for supporting our international marketing team with the creation and editing of marketing materials in line with the corporate brand guidelines.
Depending on the workload and time of the year, the working student will assist the team also with non-design related operational tasks. A great opportunity to learn more about marketing.
- Creating designs for events, campaigns and other type of print and online marketing activities
- Creating static and animated banners
- Editing existing InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop files
- Applying translations on existing design files
- Shooting business portrait and post-processing in Photoshop/Lightroom
- Ensuring internal stakeholders (local markets as well as other departments) are treated as clients
- Providing support to team with day-to-day duties, not always necessarily design related
Skills & Expertise
- Basic experience in a marketing environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe creative suite products including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Word is a plus
- Basic skills in content design
- Skills in photography and video are a plus
- Reliable. Takes ownership of assignments and strives to always deliver timely with the best quality possible
- Strong focus on quality and results
- Team player and supporter
- Excellent time management and ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Excellent English language skills
Awin is a global affiliate network and the new name for Affiliate Window and zanox. With 15 offices worldwide, 900 employees, 100,000 contributing publishers and 6,000 advertisers, Awin connects customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €6,2 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €377 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
If you are interested in joining Awin please apply (and don’t forget to state your salary expectations and your earliest start date) through our website at: https://www.awin.com/gb/careers