The imPULSe for your career
We are a medium-sized company headquartered in Munich, working actively all around the world. Producing power supplies for the DIN rail, we are proud to be a technological leader through our pioneering spirit, value of perfection, and great working culture. This is mainly owed to our employees, who are known for their innovation and teamwork.
Junior Design Engineer (m/f)
Become a part of our fast growing company and work as an electrical engineer for our innovative products in Munich and Bad Lobenstein!
Develop and maintain, together with your colleagues, concepts for our innovative power supplies up to 2kW, including electrical and thermal simulations and system design.
Facing the challenge of a precise technical analysis as well as the feasibility of your ideas is something that motivates you.
- From prototype through the start of production - your responsibility comprises the whole development cycle of our product!
- Specification and design of electronic assembly groups are part of your daily business.
- Handle the change management for our power supplies according to ISO 9000.
- In a nutshell: power supplies are your passion and you are excited about taking the soldering iron in your own hands for having time to work on your ideas.
Electrical engineering is a real passion for you (e.g. you were the kid who refurbished the fairy lights on the Christmas tree or took apart the radio and put it together again).
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering or similar degree.
- Work experience in the area of power electronics and/or design engineering is preferred.
- You show a high degree of independence, commitment and flexibility.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken); German is welcome but not required
- You are a team player and like working with highly motivated colleagues.
You are important to us!
Celebrating our success is only possible with our creative and team-oriented employees. It is important to us that talented and experienced experts feel at home with PULS. Here in Munich, the city of the „Oktoberfest“, you will find a rich cultural history as well as a cosmopolitan feel. As an owner-managed company we offer short decision making processes and pay attention to ensure that those decisions are sustainable internally as well as externally. Are you interested in working for such an innovative company? Does living in a place where others only go for their vacations sound good to you? If the answer to these questions is “yes” then do not hesitate to send us your application! We are happy to receive it in English or German, including a cover letter, your CV, your salary requirements as well as the earliest date you could join us. Please send your application to Ms. Claudia Hecker by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to also ask questions via phone: +49 89 / 92 78-225.